Do you work with medical safety and pharmacovigilance issues? Do you know what’s happening in the field right now?
Medical safety is extremely important throughout the life cycle of a drug. The Nordic-Baltic Conference in Pharmacovigilance brings together industry professionals to network and discuss current issues related to medical safety and pharmacovigilance. You will receive an up-to-date overview of medical safety issues in the Nordics as well as in the Baltics. At the event, you will hear numerous examples from different perspectives of stakeholders.
The annual Finnish Lääketurvaseminaari will be held this year as an international event where you can meet colleagues and experts from the Nordics and Baltics. Welcome to the Nordic-Baltic Conference in Pharmacovigilance 2024!
- Medical safety & Pharmacovigilance
- Drug registration
- Drug information
- You will learn what you need to know about medical safety issues in the Nordics and Baltics right now.
- You will hear about the experiences and views of different stakeholders on current medical safety issues, such as risk management and issues related to medical devices.
- You will receive practical tips for your work on medical safety and pharmacovigilance issues.
- You will network and exchange ideas with international colleagues.
The program committee is currently working with the program. Main topics will be:
- Risk management and risk minimization measures (RMM)
- Best practice sharing from the countries
- How to navigate in the Digital world?
Full program will be published soon!
Price and registration
You can participate in the hybrid event either on-site or remotely in a live webinar. In both modes of participation, you will see and hear the trainers, you can join the discussion in real time via chat and download the lecture materials for yourself. On site you will get to network with colleagues and we will offer you a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon coffee. We will send a personal welcome message to all participants before the event. The price includes the webinar recording which is available to you for one month after the live event.
Take advantage of the Early Bird price and register for 445 € (+ VAT 24 %) before 14.6.2024. After that, the normal price is 545 € (+ VAT 24 %).
Discount for public sector
25% discount for public sector: public health care and social care professionals, wellbeing services county employees, university and school employees, third sector representatives. Use discount code 4YOU25. This discount applies to Early Bird and normal price categories.
- 20% discount for groups of 3 or more participants. Use discount code 4YOU20. Group discount is calculated from normal price.
- 25% discount for groups of 5 or more participants. Use discount code 4YOU25. Group discount is calculated from normal price.
- Larger group or unlimited organization access: Please request an offer here.
Please read the change and cancellation terms before registering under: Instructions for participants. Pharmaca reserves the right to make changes to the event.
In this training, you have new registration features at your disposal: card payment and group registration. When using the promotional code, please check that the final price is correct. The processing of invoices is faster, since the invoices are created automatically based on the information you provide, so please add the PO number when registering. Please primarily use the form's company search.
Original Sokos Hotel Presidentti & Live webinar
Eteläinen Rautatiekatu 4