Welcome to Regulatory Affairs 2024, the leading event that brings the Nordic and Baltic authorities and pharmaceutical industry operators together on the latest news about the hottest topics discussed within Regulatory Affairs.
More information coming soon!
Professionals with an interest in Regulatory Affairs in Nordic and Baltic countries. We welcome participants from pharmaceutical companies, pharmaceutical industry associations, national competent authorities, contract research organizations, consultants and academia.
- Gather your regulatory team and invest this full day in your professional development!
- Participate in topical discussions
- Meet representatives from the authorities and industry and expand your regulatory affairs network within the Nordic and Baltic region.
This event is held in English. The program is created together with industry experts from the Nordic and Baltic countries.
Program will be published soon!
Feedback from previous events
- ”The diversity of topics! It was interesting to get different aspects of the regulatory work in the Nordics/EU”
- ”Speakers were true experts of the area they were presenting. Really interesting presentations.”
- ”Interesting, contemporary topics, good speakers, good facilitator”
- ”The presence of all Nordic authorities in one place. Very interesting also to hear about the work of EFPIA to get the high level as well.”
Price and registration
Please note that the event date (6.6., Swedish public holiday) will be changed after the first meeting of program committee in February. The event will take place at the beginning of June.
You can participate in the hybrid event either on-site or remotely, in a live webinar. In both modes of participation, you will see and hear the trainers, you can join the discussion in real time via chat and download the lecture materials for yourself. On site, you will get to network with colleagues and we will offer you a breakfast, lunch and afternoon coffee. We will send a personal welcome message to all participants before the event. The price includes the webinar recording, which is available to you for one month after the live event.
Take advantage of the Early Bird offer and register for 495 € before 6.4.2024. After that, the normal price is 595 €. All prices excl. VAT. VAT 24% is applied to participants from Finland.
- 20% discount for groups of 3 or more participants: Use discount code 4YOU20. Group discount is calculated from normal price.
- 25% discount for groups of 5 or more participants: Use discount code 4YOU25. Group discount is calculated from normal price.
- Larger group or unlimited organization access: Please request an offer here.
Please read the change and cancellation terms before registering under: Instructions for participants. Pharmaca reserves the right to make changes to the event.
In this training, you have new registration features at your disposal: card payment and group registration. When using the promotional code, please check that the final price is correct. The processing of invoices is faster, since the invoices are created automatically based on the information you provide, so please add the PO number when registering. Please primarily use the form's company search.
Original Sokos Hotel Presidentti & Live webinar
Eteläinen Rautatiekatu 4