Learn the basics of GDP (Good Distribution Practice) with our interactive e-learning course - when it suits You and Your training plan!
Use the course as an introduction to GDP if You are new in Your role, or as an annual GDP refresher to ensure Your knowledge compliance according to authority requirements.
For You affected by GDP in Your role within transport of medicines, for example as a driver. The course is perfect if You are new in Your role or if You need an annual refresher training on a basic level.
Not in the target group?
Check out other GDP trainings as well:
- GDP Basic
- If You are affected by GDP in Your role within Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Information, Supply Chain or Marketing at a pharmaceutical or wholesaler company, we recommend that You take this web course
- GDP Basic – manufacturing
- If You are involved in pharmaceutical manufacturing, we recommend that You take this adapted
- Available also in Finnish: GDP-peruskurssi lääkkeiden valmistuksessa työskenteleville henkilöille
- GDP Basic – management team
- If You are part of the company management team, You will find what you need to know on a basic level in our shortened course
- GDP-peruskurssi kuljetustoiminnassa työskenteleville henkilöille
- GDP Basic - transport course in Finnish
These courses are built around the same content and follow the very same structure. If You have several roles within the company, You only need one of the above courses. If You are unsure of which one to choose, please contact us for advice!
After completing the course, You will have:
- knowledge of existing rules and guidelines relating to GDP
- an understanding of how medicinal products are distributed according to GDP
The course covers the following topics:
- Background and regulatory framework
- Requirements for wholesale authorisation
- GDP through the distribution chain
- Certificates, country of manufacturing and traceability
- In the warehouse
- Transport and returns
- Complaints and recalls
- CAPA: correct amendment procedure
- Inspections & agreements
- Falsified medicines
- Closure and evaluation
The course has been developed in consultation with leading industry experts in the EU market.
Course completion and certificate
This course is held in English.
After registration, You have 6 months to complete the course. The course takes an average of 1–2 hours to complete depending on Your prior knowledge. When you have passed the test, you will be able to download a certificate of your performance.
Are there several people at your company taking the course?
We recommend that You appoint a person to arrange a meeting to reflect on Your local implementation of the contents of the course. The course provides suggestions for reflection questions to start from.
Single licence: 246 € + VAT/per license
Group licence for 10–40 persons: 188 € + VAT/per license
Groups over 40 persons: Please contact us here for a separate offer
Please read the change and cancellation terms before registering under: Instructions for participants. Pharmaca reserves the right to make changes to the course.
We have expanded the registration features and sped up the invoice processing. In this training, you can use card payment and make a group registrations. When using the promotional code, please check that the final price is correct. If you chose an invoice as the payment option, it will be generated automatically based on the information you provide. Please also add the PO number when registering. Please use the company search on the form as a priority.