Learn the basics of GDP (Good Distribution Practice) with our interactive e-learning course - when it suits You and Your training plan!
Use the course as an introduction to GDP if You are new in Your role, or as an annual GDP refresher to ensure Your knowledge compliance according to authority requirements.
For You affected by GDP in Your role within Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Information, Supply Chain or Marketing at a pharmaceutical or wholesaler company. The course is perfect if You are new in Your role or if You need an annual refresher training on a basic level.
Not in the target group?
Check out other GDP trainings as well:
- GDP Basic – transport
- If You work within transport of pharmaceuticals, for example as a driver, we recommend this web course
- Available also in Finnish: GDP-peruskurssi kuljetustoiminnassa työskenteleville henkilöille
- GDP Basic – manufacturing
- If You are involved in pharmaceutical manufacturing, we recommend that You take this adapted web course
- Available also in Finnish: GDP-peruskurssi lääkkeiden valmistuksessa työskenteleville henkilöille
- GDP Basic – management team
- If You are part of the company management team, You will find what You need to know on a basic level in our shortened web course
These courses are built around the same content and follow the very same structure. If You have several roles within the company, You only need one of the above courses. If You are unsure of which one to choose, please contact us for advice!
After completing the course, You will have:
- knowledge of existing rules and guidelines relating to GDP
- an understanding of how medicinal products are distributed according to GDP
The course covers the following topics:
- Background and regulatory framework
- Requirements for wholesale authorisation
- Quality system
- GDP through the distribution chain
- Certificates, country of manufacturing and traceability
- Distributor's procedures
- In the warehouse
- Transport and returns
- Complaints and recalls
- CAPA: correct amendment procedure
- Inspections & agreements
- Falsified medicines
- Closure and evaluation
The course has been developed in consultation with leading industry experts in the EU market.
Course completion and certificate
This course is held in English. No prior knowledge needed.
After registration, You have 6 months to complete the course. The course takes an average of 1–2 hours to complete depending on Your prior knowledge. When you have passed the test, you will be able to download a certificate of your performance.
Are there several people at your company taking the course?
We recommend that You appoint a person to arrange a meeting to reflect on Your local implementation of the contents of the course. The course provides suggestions for reflection questions to start from.
Single licence: 233 € + VAT/per license
Group licence for 10–40 persons: 175 € + VAT/per license
Groups over 40 persons: Please contact us for a separate offer
Contact our sales team for all group orders: email@example.com
In this training, you have new registration features at your disposal: card payment and group registration. When using the promotional code, please check that the final price is correct. The processing of invoices is faster, since the invoices are created automatically based on the information you provide, so please add the PO number when registering. Please primarily use the form's company search.