The Code of Ethics Web Test helps personnel and service providers in the pharmaceutical field to learn how to apply and interpret the Code of Ethics of Pharma Industry Finland. The test is an easy-to-use, web-based multiple-choice test, which can be taken in the Pharmacademia web service right after registering. After passing the test, you will receive a certificate.
Objectives of the web test
The Code of Ethics Web Test
- helps in orientating new personnel into the pharmaceutical field
- supports the professional development of personnel in the pharmaceutical field
- unifies the interpretation and implementation of The Code of Ethics in companies
- facilitates the work of persons responsible for guidance and inspection concerning The Code of Ethics
- helps service providers (e.g. marketing and communications departments and event organizers), who have to know the central regulations of the field to effectively serve the companies
The Code of Ethics Web Test has been designed by a working group consisting of experts in Pharmaca, Pharma Industry Finland and member companies. The web test covers the most relevant questions concerning the implementation of the Code of Ethics.
You can also order Code of Ethics in Finland webinar recording to support your learning.
Structure and contents of the web test
The web test consists of 14 themes, each containing ca 5-10 multiple-choice questions. Each theme concerns a certain section of the Code of Ethics. The whole package of the web test contains altogether 86 questions.
Pharma Industry Finland and Pharmaca created this web-based test with help from pharmaceutical companies. This test aims to promote the understanding of the Code of Ethics and increase knowledge about the marketing of medicinal products. The test also includes examples of everyday situations in the marketing of medicinal products. The test consists of 86 multiple-choice questions.
The themes of the web test are:
- Scope of application and definitions
- General principles
- Events organized and supported by the pharma industry
- Marketing research
- Marketing of OTC medicines to consumers
- Marketing of medicines to health care professionals
- Utilizing research findings in marketing (including RWD)
- Advertisement gifts, competition prizes
- Medicine samples and medical sales representation
- Cooperation with patient organizations
- Information on health and diseases
- Monitoring of the compliance with the code, preliminary inspection, sanctions and other stipulations
- Disclosure of transfers of value between health care professionals/organizations and pharma industry
The contents have been reviewed and the materials have been updated 6th February 2023.
The test is intended for multiple roles within pharmaceutical industry and its service providers, such as:
- Top management
- Sales and marketing supervisors and experts
- Sales and marketing inspection and guidance positions
- Communication and public relations experts
- Medical and customer representatives
The Code of Ethics Web Test is also available in Finnish, read more here.
Taking the test
In the confirmation message of the registration are instructions for registering into the Pharmacademia.com service. The web test should be taken within 31 days of registering. In the Your tests section press “Open” to open the instructions and materials. Read through them before taking the test.
The certificate is valid until the next time The Code of Ethics is updated, or for a maximum of three years.
Price and registration
The price of the online test is 210 € (+ VAT). Place your order below and have immeadiate access to the test.
Request an offer for unlimited organization access or a larger group here.
There is a volume discount on group orders:
- 10+ tests: 10% discount
- 30+ tests: 20% discount
- 50+ tests: ask for a quote
The price includes:
- 31 days to take the test starting from the registration day
- a possible extension costs 50 € (+VAT) for every starting week
- instructions and materials in electronic format
- e.g. The Code of Ethics of Pharma Industry Finland and the Q/A documents
- one retake opportunity
- a printable certificate of passing the test
Enhance your learning and order Code of Ethics webinar recording + web test together!
You can now buy the Code of Ethics in Finland webinar recording + Code of Ethics Web Test together and get a cheaper price!
You can find more information and prices here.
Please read the change and cancellation terms before registering under: Instructions for participants. Pharmaca reserves the right to make changes to the course.
In this training, you have new registration features at your disposal: card payment and group registration. When using a promotional code, please check that the final price is correct. The processing of invoices is faster, since the invoices are created automatically based on the information you provide, so please add the PO number when registering. Please primarily use the form's company search.