Are you ready for the most inspiring and anticipated AI-RWE event of the year?
Welcome to learn about artificial intelligence (AI) and its transformative impact on the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare at AI x PHARMA x HEALTH 2024!
Immerse yourself in discussions covering not only AI but also the dynamic landscape of Real-World Evidence (RWE), providing a comprehensive view of the evolving healthcare ecosystem.
LEARN FROM INDUSTRY EXPERTS: Don't miss this unique opportunity to gain valuable knowledge at the forefront of AI, Pharma, and Healthcare integration.
CONNECT & MEET YOUR COLLEAGUES: Join on-site to connect and exchange ideas in AI & RWE with industry experts, colleagues and fellow participants in pharmaceutical industry and healthcare!
This hybrid event consists of:
MORNING SESSION: Explore the potential of artificial intelligence in healthcare. Delve into predictions and trends that define the future landscape of AI. Discover real-world case studies showcasing the integration of AI to optimize medication treatments and enhance their effectiveness.
AFTERNOON SESSION: Explore the groundbreaking transformations in healthcare driven by Real-World Evidence (RWE). Gain an understanding of the RWE ecosystem in the Nordics and its significance in decision-making processes.
The hybrid event is held in Helsinki, Finland and as a live webinar on 27 March 2024. The event will take place from 9:30 to 16:30 Finnish time (EET, UTC +2).
Update your knowledge! AI–RWE themes include:
- How AI Will Transform Nordic Healthcare
- The European Health Data Space
- The Ethical Considerations of Artificial Intelligence
- AI Use Cases in Life Sciences
- How can we use data to create value in healthcare?
- Will RWE ever kick RCTs out of HTAs?
- Inspiring RWE cases-examples
Meet the following speakers at the event:
- Lauri Kuronen, CEO, VEIL.AI Denmark ApS
- Hannu Toivonen, PhD, Computational Creativity and Data Mining, University of Helsinki
- Nasim Farrokhnia, MD, PhD, MBA, Healthcare Executive, Microsoft Global Healthcare and Life Sciences Team
- Markus Kalliola, Project Director, Sitra
- Joona Pylkäs, Head of Data and AI, Tietoevry Care
- Sammeli Liikkanen, Director, Digital Medicine at Orion Oyj Corporation
- Tarja Laitinen, Director of Research
- Erkki Soini, CEO at ESiOR, Chairman (data working group) at Kuopio Health
- Rafael Rodrigo, Key Account Manager, Swedish Pharma Insights
- Jussi Leinonen, Strategic Project Lead, Bayer Oy
This event is held in English. Check out the Program tab!
Whom is the event for?
AI x PHARMA x HEALTH 2024 is for all professionals and stakeholders within the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries, that are interested in the intersection of artificial intelligence (AI) and Real-World Evidence (RWE).
- Pharmaceutical Industry Professionals, especially Data, Analytics, Market Access and Medical Professionals and other pharmaceutical industry professionals who work in the development of medical treatments.
- Wellbeing services county management
- Healthcare Professionals
- AI Experts
- Digitalization and Technology Experts
- Decision-makers and Strategists
Price and registration
You can participate in the hybrid event either on-site in Helsinki or online in a live webinar. In both modes of participation, you will see and hear the trainers, you can join the discussion in real time via chat and download the lecture materials for yourself. On-site you will get to network with colleagues and we will offer you a breakfast, lunch and afternoon coffee. We will send a personal welcome message to all participants before the event. The price includes the webinar recording which is available to you for one month after the live event.
Early bird prices
- Be quick to get the Super Early bird price and register for 445 € before 31.12.2023!
- Take advantage of the Early bird price and register for 495 € before 14.2.2024. After that, the normal price is 595 €.
- 20% discount for groups of 3 or more participants. Use discount code 4YOU20. Group discount is calculated from normal price.
- 25% discount for groups of 5 or more participants. Use discount code 4YOU25. Group discount is calculated from normal price.
- Larger group or unlimited organization access: Please request an offer here.
Discounts for public sector
- 20% discount for public sector: public health care and social care professionals, wellbeing services county employees, university and school employees, third sector representatives. Use discount code PUBLIC20. This discount applies to all price categories.
- 25% group discount for public sector for groups of 3 or more participants. Use discount code PUBLIC25. Group discount is calculated from normal price.
- 30% group discount for public sector for groups of 5 or more participants. Use discount code PUBLIC30. Group discount is calculated from normal price.
All prices excl. VAT. VAT 24% is applied to participants from Finland.
Please read the change and cancellation terms before registering: Instructions for participants. Pharmaca reserves the right to make changes to the event.
We have expanded the registration features to speed up the invoice processing. In this event, you can use card payment and make a group registrations. When using the promotional code, please check that the final price is correct. If you chose an invoice as the payment option, it will be generated automatically based on the information you provide. Please also add the PO number when registering. Please use the company search on the form as a priority.
Original Sokos Hotel Presidentti & Live webinar
Eteläinen Rautatiekatu 4